Monday was a great day.
The Year One class, under the direction of Chief Mechanic/Rescue Service Officer Mrs Donoghoe, were building and riding Billy Karts. Their learning theme this term has been “Transport”.
Year Three/Four classes under the direction of “Indiana” Cornish and “Snake-Charmer” Chan were showcasing the work they had done this term. The room was absolutely filled with examples of great student work. Their learning theme has been “Going Wild”.
What I appreciated most was:
- Seeing students excited about their learning and proud to show off what they had done.
- Seeing fathers and mothers building the karts together with students.
- Seeing parents come out and witness and support their student’s learning.
- The evident joy from everyone involved.
- The older students who came to see the work the younger had done and the support and encouragement they provided.
I love walking around the College and coming into classes and seeing the enthusiasm and engagement of students and the obvious dedication from teachers.
Monday was a great day and a highlight of the good work that is being continually done here.
Thank you to everyone involved.
Hebrews 6:10-11 For God is not unjust. He will not forget how hard you have worked for him and how you have shown your love to him by caring for others…….. as you still do.
Rod McNeill Principal