On Monday 12 March Secondary students participated in the ACC Interschool Swimming Carnival, 'H' division. We are thrilled to report that MCC had an extremely successful day – especially considering we had been put up a division after our win last year in 'I' division.
The results were as follows:
Overall Aggregate – Mundaring Christian College finished in 3rd place on 759 points – only 64 points behind the school that came first!
- 3rd Place Junior Boys
- 3rd Place Junior Girls
- 3rd Place Overall Boys
- 1st Place Overall Girls
- 4th Place Senior Boys
- 2nd Place (by only 2 points) Senior Girls
Special mention must go to our Champions:
- Finlay M who finished 4th overall in the Under 13 boys
- Baylee S 3rd in Under 13 girls
- Joshua A 4th in Under 14 boys
- Bethany H-W 2nd/Runner Up Champion Under 14 girls
- Grace G 3rd Under 15 girls
- Ewan V 4th Open boys
- Camille T 1st/Winner Open girls
Credit must also be given to those swimmers who stepped up and swam extra events on the day so we could field relay teams. Kim C is to be congratulated as she swam with an injury in the girls Under 15 relay team so that we could still field a team – and that team came in third!
Well done students. We are very proud of you all. You displayed great sportsmanship and skill. Congratulations – and watch out 2019!