Please remember that we are a Egg and Nut Aware school. There are a number of our students who have severe allergies to eggs or nuts, some life threatening. Please be considerate, there are plenty of alternatives to eating nuts and eggs at school. There was news on the ABC this morning of a child starting their first day of school, coming into contact with nuts, and having an anaphylactic shock. What a terrible first day for her, her family, her friends, and the school. A little consideration can keep our students safer.