The State Government through the WA Department of Education provides an allowance to assist eligible families with secondary schooling costs. Applications must be completed each school year, they do not carry forward to future years.
To be eligible for the allowance the parent/guardian must hold:
- Department of Human Services (Centrelink) Health Care Card
- Department of Human Services (Centrelink) Pensioner Concession Card
- Veterans’ Affairs Pensioner Concession Card
The allowance consists of two components:
- $115 Clothing Allowance paid directly to the parent/guardian
- $235 Educational Program Allowance paid directly to the school
Application is made by the parent or guardian for student/s enrolled in Years 7 – 12 studying a full-time secondary course at a WA private school. Applications close on 13 April 2018.
For application forms or more information please see the College Office at either Campus.