Teaching is a true calling – a career dedicated to serving others. Teaching is mostly joyous and at times challenging, but it is always meaningful.
SCEA has partnered with Tabor College of Higher Education to establish a teaching campus in Midland that will offer teaching degrees from a Christian perspective. Similar to other Universities, the degrees are fully accredited and HECS-HELP is available to cover tuition fees.
We will offer the following degree courses:
- Bachelor of Education (Primary)
- Bachelor of Education (Secondary) – Available from 2018
- Master of Teaching (Primary)
- Master of Teaching (Secondary) – Available from 2018
- Master of Education (Online)
If your child or you are interested in becoming a teacher, we invite you to attend an information evening for the courses at our teaching campus (1 Padbury Terrace in Midland) on Thursday 25 August at 7.00pm.
Find us on Facebook for information, or contact us on email@example.com or 9274 6411 to RSVP for the information night.