1. Deep blue (a supercomputer) beet Gary Kasparov (famous chess player) in a chess match.
2. Queen Elizabeth employs an astonishing 1,200 people every year just to keep the royal house running.
3. A baby oyster is called a spat
4. A zonkey is a mix between a male zebra and a female donkey a female zebra and a male donkey makes a zedonk
5. Some sharks can get a condition called cyclopia, which means they only develop one eye
6. ‘Go’ is the shortest sentence in English
7. 95 percent of the ocean is unexplored.
8. most of the earths volcanic activity happens in the ocean.
9. the pressure at the deepest point of the ocean is equivalent one person trying to support 50 jumbo jets.
10, the worlds longest mountain chain is underwater.