How to Draw a Horse
Harper from Year 6 is our newspaper artist and will show you how to draw a horse's face from scratch.
1. Draw a small and a large circle to get a basic shape for your horse's head.
2. Draw lines to join the two circles. This is the shape of your horse's head.
3. Draw two lines for the base of your horse's neck.
4. Draw one ear at the top of the head, and another behind.
5. Erase all of the extra lines that aren’t needed.
6. Draw a mane and forelock (hair).
7. Add face details-eyes, nostrils and mouth. Now you're done!
Check out this funny comic drawn for you by Michael J. in Year 5