As the college has grown so has the number of staff members. Joshua J sat down to find out more about our new Christian Living teacher at Mundaring Christian College.
1. Where did you work before you came to MCC?
I worked at Lake Joondalup Baptist Collage as a Humanities and Christian Education teacher and before that I worked at an ice rink.
2. Initial thoughts about MCC?
I like that it’s a smaller school because it feels like a community, kids seem generally nicer than other kids I have had, I think the teachers are genuine.
3. What is your favourite food?
A pizza from Chelsea’s Pizza – yum!
4. What is the best place you have ever travelled to?
I love London because of all the free museums and the history of the place.
5. As a Christian living teacher what is your favourite book in Bible?
I really like the Gospel of Luke which gives an account of Jesus’ life.
6. What are your ambitions for this year?
To make Christian Living informative and interesting and to help students of all types achieve their potential.
7. How do you relax in your spare time?
I enjoy dancing in my spare time and relax by signing whilst cooking.
8. Final thoughts/or any comments you want to make?
Teachers want the best for students, and sometimes that means letting you know that your behaviour is not okay for yourself and for others. Tough love is still love.
Photography by Joshua C-H and editing by Mrs. Chodakowsky