College Parent Committee
Mundaring Christian College's Parent Committee is made up of 7 College Members (parents) and Association Member volunteers.
Our College Parent Committee seeks to contribute to the Christian ethos of the College and prayerfully support its growth and development.
The purpose of the College Parent Committee is to:
- Prayerfully support the aims and objectives of the college within Swan Christian Education Association's Mission
- Represent the views and interest of the parents of the College
- Provide feedback, support and advice to the Principal
- Raise funds and in-kind support for school activities and projects
- Identify, encourage and support School Members who are eligible to become Association Members of Swan Christian Education Association
- Supporting the School in promotion and marketing
If you would like to contact the College Parent Committee, please email email@example.com