Once you have made an enquiry Enrolments Officer, Carol Cooper, will contact you to discuss your family’s requirements. You will then be invited to a tour of our college as well as an enrolment interview with the Principal or Head of Learning.
Please ensure that you read and complete all the necessary enrolment documentation listed below and return your Application for Enrolment to the college prior to your family’s enrolment interview.
You will also be required to provide the following documents along with your application:
- A copy of the Birth Certificate for each child enrolling.
- A copy of Immunisation records for each child enrolling.
- A copy of two most recent School Reports and a copy of most recent NAPLAN results (if applicable).
- A completed New Student Questionnaire (Secondary Students only).
- Two written character references, e.g. Teacher, Pastor, Minister, Youth Pastor (Secondary Students only).
Please complete the following forms if and where necessary: