As the Primary Canteen is still without a Canteen Manager this year, the College has arranged with Subway in Mundaring to provide lunches once a week this year. Lunches can be ordered through the Quick Cliq online canteen system as in previous years. Parents will be able to choose from the menu items listed.
To order lunch through Quick Cliq please follow these simple steps:
1. Click here to log in to QuickCliq using your email address and password
2. You will be prompted to update your child’s Year, Room, and Teacher details
3. Click “ADD CREDIT” to add credit to your online wallet before ordering or pay as you go using a credit or debit card
4. Click “MEAL ORDER” to add a meal order, then:
– Select a Child
– Select a Date
– Select Meals you would like to order for your child and add them to your cart.
5. Confirm the Order and click “PAY & PLACE ORDER“.
Please place orders by 5 pm on Thursday evening. Lunches will be delivered to the Primary Campus on Friday and distributed to each class before lunchtime.
Parents can order lunches beginning in Week 3, for delivery on Friday, 11 February. Parent assistance to help sort and distribute lunches to the students each Friday would be appreciated. Please contact the Primary Campus Office if you are available to help.
Please note: All Parent Helpers must complete the Volunteer requirements through the College Office.